If you have one eye on yesterday, and one eye on tomorrow, you're going to be cockeyed today...
Rejoice in the things that are present; all else is beyond thee...
I came across this and it just made me smile. I think it must have been written by a man, trust a man to always make light of everything, but no matter what it is cute, funny and will also leave you smiling...Happy readings!
Why Cats Are Better Than Women...
- A cat doesn't know what a remote control is.
- A cat loves you until it dies.
- You don't have to tell your cat you love it - it knows you do.
- A cat likes to be petted, anywhere, anytime.
- Cats don't expect breakfast in the morning.
- Cats don't lie, quibble, argue, pout.
- Everything you do is interesting.
- Cats need little space, a sunny spot in the window will do.
- Cats don't smoke, drink, do drugs.
- You don't have to tell a cat it's pretty.
- A cat doesn't care if you haven't shaved for two days.
- A cat doesn't want to borrow money from you.
- Cats love to scrap bills and taxforms.
- You don't need to buy your cat expensive presents on it's birthday.
- You don't need to buy your cats mother expensive presents on her birthday.
I cannot say all men are the same, but using Arvid as my example I have to say that he rarely likes to deal with personal issues. He is great when it comes to dealing with business, finances, money and that sort of stuff. Put him in a situation where there is conflict and he will take the easy way out. Most times he prefers to wait it out hoping the "problem" will disappear. His favorite expression in times like these are "time will take care of it"
Today is life - the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today...