We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals....
I wrote this blog a while back and it never ceases to pull on my heart strings. For all of you who missed it, here it is again:)
Today I dedicate my blog to pets....for all of us that are lucky to have a pet you will relate to this....for those that don't I believe you will also be able to understand the bond a pet owner and their pets share.....
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your I friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember
that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative,
will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me
face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!
I love you with all my heart and we will always take care of you.
Mama and Dada 2012
You came to us on October 18 2006
One of the happiest days of our lives...
"A house is not a home without a pet" "Dogs have owners, cats have staff"