The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change.
The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn
is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed
is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself....
Someone has written these beautiful words.
They are like the ten commandments to follow in life all the time.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble,
but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.
2. So why is a car's windshield so large and the rear view mirror so small?
Because our past is not as important as our future. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy it, that won't last long.
If it's going badly, don't worry, that won't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond,
don't forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says,
"Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!"
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities;
when God doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony, "Can there be anything worse
than losing eyesight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them;
sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace.
These were sent to me by email from one of my aunts. Anytime I get an email from
her I always know that it will be something propound and something well worth sharing.
We can all use some words of wisdom in our lives, and it is never too late to learn
something, to appreciate someone, to become better persons and to just be better human beings.
With that being said, wishing you all a good day and remember if you just
start practicing one of these at a time, who knows what miracles can happen.
Greetings from our home to your home. Hello Friday!
There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do
something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others.
When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else.
Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it...