An educated person is one who has learned that information almost always turns out to be at best incomplete and very often false, misleading, fictitious, mendacious - just dead wrong...
Just came across this and since I have a few minutes to spare wanted to share with you.
The top airports across the U.S. for TSA employees fired for theft are:
1. Miami International Airport (29)
2. JFK International Airport (27)
3. Los Angeles International Airport (24)
4. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (17)
5. Las Vegas-McCarren International Airport (15)
6. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and New York-Laguardia Airport (14 each)
8. Newark Liberty, Philadelphia International, and Seattle-Tacoma International airports (12 each)
11. Orlando International Airport (11)
12. Houston-George Bush Intercontinental Airport and Salt Lake City International Airport (10 each)
14. Washington Dulles International Airport (9)
15. Detroit Metro Airport and Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (7)
17. Boston-Logan International, Denver International and San Diego International airports (6)
20. Chicago O'Hare International Airport (5)Article
With the exception of Detroit Airport (#15), I have had the opportunity to fly into all of the others. Some just in passing other on our way to our destination. Living in Florida, did not like the fact that Miami made it as the number one for theft. Advise to all. Be careful out there you never know when things can happen. Better to be prepared than to be taken unawares.
As a rule, he -or she- who has the most information will have the greatest success in life..